Student Occupational Therapy Association
Sponsored by the Occupational Therapy Curricula at the University of Southern Indiana
What is SOTA?
- SOTA is the Student Occupational Therapy Association, sponsored by the Occupatinal Therapy Program of the University of Southern Indiana.
What is the purpose of SOTA?
- facilitate further education of members in the occupational therapy field
- foster communication between students and prospective students of occupational therapy
- elicit involvement of community occupational therapy practitioners
Who can join SOTA?
- preoccupational therapy students
- occupational therapy students
- occupational therapy assistant students
- anyone interested in the occupational therapy profession is encouraged to attend a meeting!
When does SOTA Meet?
- SOTA meets monthly during Fall and Spring semesters in the Health Professions Center.