Application and Selection Process
The OT program is transitioning to a Master of Science in OT. Due to this change applications will not be accepted again until January 15-February 15, 2015 for a fall 2015 start date.
To apply you must:
- Have a plan to complete his/her bachelor's degree by the end of USI’s spring 2015 semester.
- Have a plan to complete his/her required prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better by the end of USI’s spring 2015 semester:
- BIOL 121: Anatomy and Physiology 1
- BIOL 122: Anatomy and Physiology 2
- PSY 201: Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 261: Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- PSY 322: Abnormal Psychology
- HP 115: Medical Terminology
- HP 225: Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- PED 383: Kinesiology
- HP 302: Biostatistics
* OT applications will not be accepted unless you have been accepted to USI’s Office of Graduate Studies.
* Students are responsible for the coursework covered in the required MSOT Prerequisite courses. It is highly recommended that students keep their textbook from these classes for future references.
International Student Applicants
There are special application procedures for those who are not citizens of the United States or who have and their previous schooling outside of the United States. International student applicants interested in the MSOT program visit http://www.usi.edu/graduatestudies/international-students for information on applying to the university.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
MSOT Applications will be available January 15-February 15, 2015 for a fall 2015 start date.