Application Deadline is
STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED
TO ATTEND A
CLASS MEETING ON CAMPUS
AT THE BEGINNING
OF EACH SEMESTER.
Application materials may be obtained from the Office of Graduate Studies
Applicants seeking admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program must complete two applications:
One cannot be considered until both applications are deemed complete. Please note that admission is competitive.
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Completed master’s degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Earned graduate program GPA of 3.25 based on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Satisfactorily completed a course in graduate research (grade of B or better)
- Submission of an unencumbered RN license
- Submission of a resume/curriculum vitae
- Submission of three professional references—a minimum of one reference should be from faculty in your graduate program
- Submission of a 1-2 page narrative describing your practice experience and your professional goals,--include the area of nursing practice you will focus on in the program
- On the page provided, describe a practice related issue that will serve as the focus of your capstone project; include the significance and impact of the project to nursing and health care.
Faculty may request an interview with an applicant once all the admission criteria listed above have been met.
| Events and News
8600 University Boulevard - Evansville, IN 47712-3596 - 812/464-8600
Copyright © 2013 University of Southern Indiana. All rights reserved.